E9* M3 - CSF Race Oil Cooler
CSF CAST ENDTANK RACE SPEC ENGINE OIL COOLER - BMW E90 | E92 | E93 M3
- Designed and developed in collaboration with high-performance supercharger system manufacture, VF Engineering.
- “Drop-in fit” requiring no modifications to install. Accepts all attaching OEM components including oil-line connections, mounting brackets, and shroud/ducting.
- The only cooler available on the market today that requires no cutting of shroud.
- Fully TIG-welded cast-endtank design vs. OEM mechanically jointed and tack-welded design for superior reliability & durability
- Tapered cast-endtank design fits precisely with the contour of the OEM bumper. No issues with aftermarket splitter attachement either
- Turbulated heavy/duty bar/plate design for the most reliable & durable oil cooler available for the platform
- 8 rows of maximum cooling with a high density multi-louvered fin pitch design
- Motorsport silver finish
Product Note: BMW superseded the 2 oil lines for this oil cooler for E9X M3’s built up to 3/2008 and require the use of the current spec BMW oil lines. If you have an early model, you will need to change the engine oil cooler lines and O-Rings to the later style.
CSF’s E9X M3 Oil Cooler (#8025) was designed to use the later model oil cooler lines.
For this oil cooler to fit, make sure you have the following oil cooler lines and O-Rings:
- Engine oil cooler line, feed – 17222284077
- Engine oil cooler line, return – 17222284078
- O-Ring (qty 2) – 17222284079