Clio 4 RS - AST 5300 3-Way
Competition 3-Way (5300 SERIES)
AST Suspension Competition set 5300 Shock Absorbers.
For the best performance on the track, AST Suspension designed the Competition 3-way adjustable series. The 5300 Series shock absorbers are rebound adjustable in 12 positions.
The highspeed compression is adjustable in 12 positions and the lowspeed compression is adjustable in 14 positions. Both compression adjustments are made using an external canister. All adjusters work completely independent.
Many years of technical knowledge, testing and experience has been refined, fettled and brought together to create a perfect balance between springs and damper characteristics. This makes it a versatile product for every customer. The 5300 series shock absorbers are the best solution for every race team. Once installed the shock absorbers are easy to setup, highly reliable and require low maintenance during the season because of the high grade of materials that are used.
The 5300 series shock absorbers are championship winning shock absorbers and are worldwide renowned for their performance at every level.
- High end, track ready suspension.
- Rebound, Low & Hi Speed Compression Adjustable ('Triples'), with a remote reservoir.
- Remote reservoirs allow additional travel, heat dissipation and oil/nitrogen gas capacity.
- 44.5mm diameter shaft struts are inverted and offer exceptional strength, which in turn reduces geometry change under corner and braking manoeuvres.
- Aluminum cylinder, threaded body shocks, factory mounting style.
- New low friction seal on all AST dampiers.
- Spherical lower ''eye'' shock mounts.
- Reservoir with hose or piggyback (piggyback examples: '08 STI & BMW E36 rears).
- Spherical upper shock mount assemblies.
- Synthetic hydraulic fluid.
- Optional DLC Coated 44,5mm inverted shafts.
- Optional DDP piston (double digressive).
- Fully serviceable and rebuildable.
- Revalvable for specific characteristics.
Spring rate choices are as follows and come under 'Standard' (FREE OPTION):
60 / 40Nm
80 / 80Nm
70 / 80Nm
80 / 100Nm
90 / 130Nm
If you require a spring rate that is not listed above you will have to select 'Custom' from the options menu.
We ask you to mention the requested spring rates in the order process (in 'Notes and Special requests') or by simply emailing us after purchasing. Contact us for more information.
*Actual product may vary, sample image only.