Clio 3 RS - AST 5200 2-Way
CLUB SPORT (5200 SERIES)
AST Suspension Club sport 5200 Shock Absorbers.
The 5200 Series are 2-way adjustable shock absorbers which are based upon competition 3-way adjustable shock absorbers. The 5200 shock absorbers are adjustable in compression and rebound.
The design of the compression adjuster is an evolution of the compression adjuster we provided for the American Grand-Am series for the last few years. The 5200 shock absorbers were designed to achieve a quick and easy set up, allowing separate adjustment of compression and rebound.
In the 5200 Series AST uses an external canister. Throughout testing and competitions, the 5200 series have been praised for its performance and capabilities, surpassing other major brands and setting a new standard for 2 way dampers. It's no surprise that the 5200 series are becoming the favorite damper amongst race teams and track day enthusiasts worldwide.
- High end, track ready suspension that is totally streetable.
- Fully upgradeable to 5300 spec.
- Rebound and Compression Adjustable ('Doubles'), with a remote reservoir.
- Remote reservoirs allow additional travel, heat dissipation and increased oil/ nitrogen gas capacity.
- 44.5mm diameter shaft struts are inverted and offer exceptional strength, which in turn reduces geometry change under corner and braking manoeuvres.
- Aluminum cylinder, threaded body shocks, factory mounting style.
- New low friction seal on all AST dampings.
- Spherical lower ''eye'' shock mounts.
- Reservoir with hose or piggyback (piggyback examples: '08 STI & BMW E36 rears).
- Spherical upper shock mount assemblies.
- Synthetic hydraulic fluid.
- Optional DLC Coated shafts.
- Optional DDP piston (double digressive).
- Fully service and rebuildable.
- Revalvable for specific characteristics.
Spring rate choices are as follows and come under 'Standard' (FREE OPTION):
60 / 40Nm
80 / 80Nm
70 / 80Nm
80 / 100Nm
90 / 130Nm
If you require a spring rate that is not listed above you will have to select 'Custom' from the options menu.
We ask you to mention the requested spring rates in the order process (in 'Notes and Special requests') or by simply emailing us after purchasing. Contact us for more information.
*Actual product may vary, sample image only.