Bilstein B16 Clubsport - Megane 3 RS
This Bilstein B16 Clubsport coilover kit fits all of the Renault Megane Mk3 Renaultsports.
This is the ultimate in high performance track suspension and has separate bump and rebound adjustment, height adjustment and camber adjustable top mounts.
These use strong inverted monotube dampers to give the best traction and handling possible for club racing and track day drivers. If you drive to the circuit then wind the damping to full soft and you will enjoy the drive there too!
- Bilstein mono-tube / inverted technology with gas pressure technology
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material, Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminium alloy
- Fine-tuned by Bilstein for the ultimate in ride quality
- Independent rebound and compression damping: Red for rebound, blue for compression
With 10 x 10 clicks, a wide range of handling characteristics can be dialed in just seconds, allowing for instant back-to-back set-up for testing. It is simple to select the most suitable setup for the track, weather conditions, vehicle weight, driver preference and tire characteristics. With a twist of both bump and rebound to full soft you can drive the car home afterwards!
The Bilstein Clubsport may be fitted with adjustable camber top mounts if for a MacPherson strut but for double wishbone and trailing arms a uniball bearing is fitted as camber adjustment is controlled by the suspension arms.
The Bilstein Clubsport Coilover kit should only be fitted by professionals as the suspension will be need to be setup correctly.
THE BILSTEIN B16 PSS10 CLUBSPORT ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE:
- Separate adjustment of the rebound and compression phases using two adjusters
- Aluminium adjusters with clearly visible and an easy-to-read scale from 1 (soft) to 10 (hard) on the shock absorber
- Positive engagement and colour-coding: Red for rebound phase, blue for compression phase
- Simple set-up changes in installed state without additional tools
- Camber adjustment where possible
- Weight and installation space advantages thanks to integrated reservoir
- High quality springs made from high-strength material
- Disc springs and lock nuts made of aluminium alloy
- Aluminium uniball supporting bearing
- BILSTEIN mono-tube gas pressure technology
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology® giving long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Basis for further customisation for use in racing
- Street-legal: German TÜV certificate
Part number: 48-238212